Winegar has a depth of experience in working with standard materials, as well as those seen as more challenging within the machining industry. We have proven experience with carbon steel, cast iron, steel alloys, stainless steel.
- Material flexibility: your material or ours, lot tracking and material trace-ability is part of our ISO-registered process
- Fast start ups – short lead times. We make and maintain our own fixtures, and some specialty tooling.
- Prototype services
- Full supply chain services including heat treating, painting, plating, grinding, and gear cutting.
- JIT Inventory/Kanban
- Assembly services
- Low to high volume production
- We have several sources for high, medium and low volumes iron, steel and aluminum casting.
Quality measures and ongoing machine operator certification
- ISO 9001 : 2015, Registered by SAI Global since 2002
- Calibration and Gauge Tracking
- Level 3 PPAP capability
- CNC Machine Operator Certification Program